From the Wyoming series

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oops, so it's been a few weeks since my last phlog (photo log; as opposed to web log); I sincerely apologize for this. Believe me when I say I have sooo many photos/events to post that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. At any rate, here are some images from my latest venture into the vastness of Wyoming.
These photos were taken around Pinedale, WY and Jackson, WY. The burly lookin guy with the banjo is my brother in spirit, RC. If you aren't familiar with his initials, he's the famous ole-time bluegrass picker Ross Crandall. If you haven't heard of him, do yourself a favor and check him out when he's in your town. It's hard to feel sorry for a fella who lives in a yurt overlooking the Grand Tetons!
The other critter is a white-tailed prairie dog. They are hilarious to watch and even more fun to photograph. As for the sky image, that was the actual color and texture of the pre-dawn morning (no enhanced photoshop techniques to speak of)! It was worth it to wake at 5:30am to catch first light over the Wind River Range.
Please enjoy