* The 25-foot silk train on Princess Diana's wedding dress is the longest in Royal history
* The dress was made of six different fabrics including 25 yards of silk taffeta, 100 yards of tulle crinoline and 150 yards of netting for the veil.
* In keeping with tradition, most of the materials used in Diana’s royal wedding dress were made in Britain.
* The dress is a romantic, fairy-tale gown made of ivory silk taffeta and lace, with a fitted, boned bodice, curved neckline and a detailed finish.
* The wedding gown has a full skirt over a multi-layered, tulle petticoat, with intricately designed bodice panels. The entire gown is hand-embroidered with more that 10,000 tiny mother-of-pearl sequins and pearls.
* There were five months of intense fittings and Diana had to have rehearsals to practice walking with the heavy 25-foot train.