Woman Violates Parole While Appearing On TV's Bridezillas

bridezilla parole violation
wedding jailKaree Gibson, 21, of Wisconsin, will be heading to the Racine County Jail after her appearance on the popular bridal reality show: Bridezillas.

I thought it would be a nice opportunity for me to show my acting skills, cause I’ve always wanted to be an actress and also a way for my family to get some income to help me pay for my wedding,” Gibson told MyFOXMilwaukee.

Apparently, her probation office didn't agree. Her "outbursts" and "fussy" behavior were in direct violation of her parole agreement that originally stemmed from a fight she got into in high school.

Karee pleads that she was just "acting and playing the part" for the reality TV show.

Gibson’s attorney Alan Eisenberg says the charges are inexcusable. “She’s engaged in no misconduct of any kind,”